KIT is honoured to be affiliated with Madras Regimental Center (MRC), Wellington, the oldest regiment of the Indian Army.
KIT is honoured to be affiliated with Madras Regimental Center (MRC), Wellington, the oldest regiment of the Indian Army. The Interested students of KIT are trained for officer cadre in the Indian Army. KIT Students have made a remarkable achievement by developing a software for Madras Regimental Centre.
MoU with Eastern Michigan University , USA
KIT has worked towards internationalizing the domain of education by signing MoU with Eastern Michigan University, the highest rated University in USA. The MoU provides research opportunities to the aspiring candidates serving in Educational Institutions, Industries and Research Organizations to pursue M.S in Engineering Management and Research Programs. KIT Creates a world- class platform for educating graduates with global reach. The institution enables mutual recognition and co-operation between the two institutions for the benefit of the students in the pursuit of excellence in education and professional development.
KIT-Kalaignarkarunanidhi Institute of Technology and HR Sangam signed a Memorandum of Understanding on 21st August, 2015 to provide Industrial projects, Inplant Training etc.. to the students
KIT-Kalaignarkarunanidhi Institute of Technology has setup EMC Centre of Academic Excellence for Big Data Analytics. KIT is one among the 10 Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu having this Centre of Academic Excellence.
KIT-Kalaignarkarunanidhi Institute of Technology and iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited signed a Memorandum of Understanding on 05th March, 2015 to provide industrial projects to the students for innovative solutions and to carry out the research work for the faculty members.
Memorandum of Understanding between KIT-Kalaignarkarunanidhi Institute of Technology and Industries stimulates and facilitates the development of collaborative and mutual beneficial programs to enhance the opportunities for the students in the corporate sector.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with BSNL, COINDIA, CODISSIA, National Instruments(Lab view), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), KKM Soft to provide better placement opportunities.
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering has signed a MoU with industries like National Instruments(Lab View) Academy, MATLAB, BSNL and CISCO for training and development of the student community.
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering has signed MoU with industries like BSNL, CISCO and National Instruments(Lab View) Academy for training and development and also provides Certification programme on Embedded systems by PLC Training and CLAD to make the students industry ready candidates.
- Department of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology is an Academic Alliance Partner with EMC2, Microsoft IT Academy, ORACLE Academy, CISCO Network Academy and ICTACT to offer globally certified courses.
- Department of Aeronautical Engineering has signed MoU with COINDIA, CODISSIA, Lab VIEW Academy, and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for the benefit of the student community.
- Department of MBA has signed MoU with CPC, CMA and CII.